Medical Professionals Training Program is aimed at all medical field professionals and associated staffs like:-
- Nursing college teachers
- Nursing students
- Healthcare administrative staffs
- Healthcare service staffs
Objectives of Medical Professionals Training
- To support and to make institutions and organizations more customer friendly and profitable.
- To equip the staff to establish a professional and genuine relationship with the customers.
- To support to improve the staff retention rate.
- To enhance personal and professional excellence of the participants.
Categories of the Program:
- Silver Grade Program (One-day Program) Report will be given.
- Golden Grade Program (One-day program with a follow-up program after 3 months)One follow-up program. Report will be given.
- Diamond Grade Program (One-day program with one year follow up)Four follow-up programs, self-help materials with individual counselling for needed participants. Timely report will be given.
Nature of the Program:
Fully interactive, goal oriented, and psychology based.
NLP, TA, TCI, Handouts, Audio-Visual aids, and other training tools.