Better Self Program for Co-operative Sectors
As our tagline goes “Each for All and All for Each”, the Better Self Program aims to enrich the four-layer system of Co-operative sector through enhancing individual excellence.
Co-operative Principles(1995 ICA Approved)
- Open and Voluntary Membership
- Democratic Member Control
- Members Economic Participation
- Autonomy and Independence
- Co-op Education, Training, and Information
- Cooperation among co-operatives
- Concern for Community
Four Layer System
It explains the union of various stakeholders in co-operative sector.
Major Objective of the Co-operative Program
To enrich co-operative sector Board Members and Employees in their Personal, Professional, and Social Skills.
Who Can Participate?
Co-operative Sector Board Members, Employees and other related staffs.
Sub-Themes of Better Self Program
- To create space for thinking and change.
- To develop awareness on psychological elements of human relationship.
- To define and inculcate soft skills for better performance.
- To enrich Leadership Qualities.
- To fine-tune communication Skills.
Nature of the Training and Duration
- The program is highly interactive by using psychological tools and other modern techniques and technologies.
- No of participants will be 20-30.