Starting a next career or a new job is a major turning point in one’s life, ISSTAC’s Career Guidance and Life Skill Coaching is a strong support to kick start a new transformation.
Goal of Career Advice Program for Students
- To support students to become more skilled before their interviews.
- To guide them to appear for interviews and group discussions.
- To support students to create suitable covering letter, CV, Resume, and Biodata.
- To enhance students’ knowledge on written communication and office communication.
- To improve the confidence level of the students through outbound training sessions.
Featured Career Guidance Programs for Students by Mr. Justin Thomas.
- Golden Grade Program (One-day program)includes General motivation, interview skills, GD, CV, Resume, and Bio-data preparation.
- Diamond Level Program (3-day Program) includes General motivation, interview skills, GD, CV, Resume, and Bio-data preparation, reasoning and aptitude sessions, outbound training and MIND Power training.
Guidance Program Categories:
- School level - Career guidance
- College level - Career guidance
- Professional level - Career guidance
Special Career Guidance Program for Teachers
Teachers training program will be held on the basis of need analysis. It will be a 2-day program compromised of various subjects.
Nature of the above program:
Fully interactive, goal oriented, and psychology based.
NLP, TA, TCI, Handouts, audio-visual aides, and other training tools.